To-Go Thanksgiving Dinner
Give your household a break this year with a professionally prepared to-go Thanksgiving dinner by chefs who truly care about your meal!
Place your order, then swing by Birchfield Manor to pick up your family’s meal on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020, between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. This meal is prepared to be ready with a simple reheat! This meal features Thanksgiving classics you love, plus plenty for seconds, and, of course, extra-soft rolls to make sandwiches for the late football game. Don’t forget about the chocolate chip cookies, too. View the menu below then contact us at (509) 452-1960 to place your to-go Thanksgiving order!
- Roasted turkey
- Roasted pit ham
- Grilled pumpkin salad with winter arugula, toasted pine nuts, and balsamic vinegarette
- Cumin-sauteed winter root vegetables
- Wapato red potato and garlic mash
- Fresh cranberry, orange, and jalapeño relish
- Chesnut and house-ground sausage stuffing
- World’s finest Cabernet gravy
- Soft rolls
- Cascade berry cobbler
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies
This to-go Thanksgiving dinner is $49.95 per person, pre-paid at the time of order with a credit card.