Reopening Italian Dinner
Join us at Birchfield Manor for a dinner celebrating our reopening! This Italian-themed dinner will take place Friday, November 6, 2020, and Saturday, November 7, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. Please keep in mind that seating is very limited due to state and local social distancing guidelines. View the menu below then contact us at (509) 452-1960 or visit our online reservations portal to make your reservation!
- Housemade focaccia and crispy breadsticks with balsamic vinegar and EVOO
- J&M mushroom risotto with seared jumbo sea scallop, finished with lobster sauce and Oregon truffle
- Chilled black tiger prawns with grapefruit and fennel salad
- Wild boar bolognese with fresh pappardelle finished with fresh parmigiano-reggiano
- Lemon and herb roasted bone-in chicken breast with fresh angel hair pasta and eggplant ratatouille
- Diplomático, brandy, and espresso-soaked ladyfingers with chocolate mousse
- Fresh almond biscotti and chocolate tray
- Italian roasted coffee and tea
This dinner is $89.95 per person. Outside wine is only allowed if approved by our owner.