Poolside French Dinner & 41st Anniversary Celebration
Join us at Birchfield Manor for a poolside French dinner and 41st-anniversary celebration! This special event features hors d’oeuvres by the pool, followed by a French-style dinner at Birchfield Manor Restaurant. Details below. Call us to reserve your table for this event!
Date & Time: Saturday, August 8, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.
On the Menu:
- Passed appetizers and flutes of champagne:
- Chicken mousse pate, olive oil crostini
- Roquefort bleu filled Yakima Apricots
- Grilled spring lamb chops
- Dinner and dessert menu:
- Selection of fresh bread, French baguettes, Birchfield cheddar bread, caramelized onion rolls, served with Herbed butter
- Chilled Vichyssoise, Wapato potato, leeks, sweet onion, cream
- Coquille St. Jaques, seared jumbo sea scallops, J&M mushrooms, saffron chardonnay sauce, hollandaise glaze
- Palouse lentil salad, Birchfield dijon vinaigrette, Grandpa Wils sweet 100 tomatoes, baby lettuces, broiled Montrachet toast
- Mariage Freres Tea sorbet
- Composed French Cassoulet, braised lamb shoulder, housemade sausage, duck confit, fresh herbs, Great Northern white beans
- Potato Dauphinoise
- Heirloom carrots Vichy
- Yakima Valley peach & cascade mountain berry tartlett, vanilla-almond cream, sugar shortbread crust
- Hand-dipped chocolate truffles
- Freshly brewed coffee
- $89.95 per person
- Limited outdoor seating
- Limit of five guests per table
- Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing as much as possible
- Due to the proximity of our credit card machine, we will be taking credit card numbers with reservations to make the end of the evening smoother for guests leaving. For this special event, we cannot split tickets. Limited to one credit card per bill.
Thank you and look forward to seeing everyone!