Harvest Day Soirée at Birchfield Manor
Save the Date | Oct. 3, 2020
We’re so excited to announce our next big event at Birchfield Manor! Join us on Saturday, October 3, 2020, for a poolside wine release party benefiting Evelyn Allen. Miss Allen is a young girl battling Stage IV cancer. You can learn more about her story here! Scroll down to the bottom of the page to read her profile. Proceeds from the Harvest Day Soirée will go toward Evvy’s medical treatment and related costs.
- Hosted by Birchfield Manor. A special thanks to our sponsors NW Wine Collaborative, Wit Cellars, and Hightower Cellars.
- This event will have two time slots on that Saturday. Choose between 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tickets are $50 for food and six scripts for tasting.
Additional scripts, glass pours, bottles, and wine cases will be available for sale.
- The ticket price includes appetizers and wine tastings by the pool. Stay tuned for updated information on the food and drink menu!
- This event has limited availability, so be sure to purchase your tickets ASAP by calling (509) 452-1960.
- This event will abide by social distancing guidelines set forth by our community. This includes staying six feet apart from guests not a part of your group and wearing a mask into the event.
Contact us to reserve your spot. We can’t wait to see you there!